Anxiety Treatment Focused on Results
Imagine if you could:
- Quiet your anxious thoughts and worrisome feelings
- Stop feeling tense as if the other shoe is going to drop
- Fall asleep easier and sleep better through the night
- Have more energy throughout the day
- Be more enjoyable for family and friends to be around
- Stop having panic attacks
- Feel more confident in every part of your life
I've been counseling and teaching for over twenty five years. I am trained in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR) and have found variations of them to be extremely successful in helping people overcome anxiety. And I can personally vouch for them. In addition to those approaches, I am influenced by neuroscience, positive psychology, breath work, functional nutrition and the practice of self-compassion.
Throughout the years, I've worked with children, adolescents, adults and families, This diversity of experience has led me to a deeper understanding of the way we react and respond to life's challenges. This has led to experience and success with a wide variety of strategies to overcome anxiety, create mental wellness, improve relationships and develop personal confidence.
Unsure about therapy?
If you're on the fence about talking to someone about your anxiety, drop me a line to see if this is a good fit. It's private, confidential and we can talk via email, phone or in person.
Let's set up a free brief phone conversation or office meeting (~30 minutes) to answer any of the questions you may have.